Searching Online

Searching for a product or service is not what it used to be...

Website Design Cornwall  


"If your website does not appear on page one of Google, you could be missing out on approximately 30-40% of all new business. Can you really afford to take the risk?"  


How searching online can effect your business

Where do you look for products or services?
The majority of the general public will turn to their laptop or desktop device and simply ‘Ask Google’ to find the products or services they require in their area. Very few people still turn to the yellow book. If your website does not score on Google for what you do and where, you are missing out on 30-40% of new business in your area.

Get found on Google for what you do and where
In today’s world, it is now more important than ever to achieve page one Google positions for what you do and where you do it. We represent incredible value for money, particularly long term, when compared with other forms of advertising such as pay per click.

What this really means for your business
If your website does not appear on page one of Google, you will not get the business. Through statistical data, we have learned that usually around 30% of traffic to your site is direct traffic (existing customers looking by name, word of mouth etc). The remaining 70% is people who are looking for a product or service in your area, having discovered your business through your Google presence.

Does your Cornish business score on Google?

If not, you could be missing out on 30-40% of all new business

Quack Design & Marketing

Based in Honiton but proudly supporting businesses throughout Cornwall, Devon and the surrounding areas of the South West.

Get In Touch
Email: info@quackdesign.co.uk